Radio, TV, Book Signings, Seminars, Newspaper, Interviews
- May 5, Author’s Day at Thayer Library, 717 Main St., Lancaster, MA.
- On May 23, talk on WWII Lithuania at the Lawrence Library, Lawrence, MA.
- On April 7, talk on Publishing Options with my friend Dale T. Phillips at the Derry Author Fest, Derry Library, 64 E. Broadway, Derry, NH.7 April, Author Fest at the Derry Public Library, Derry NH. See the write-up in the Lawrence Eagle Tribune.
- 4 April, TV interview with Jan Lewis on Be My Guest.
- 25 March, Lithuanian Fair sponsored by the Girl and Boy Scouts of Worcester, Maironis Park, Shrewsbury.
- On February 25, Corpus Christ Church in Lawrence MA signing books at a dinner and dance celebrating Lithuanian Independence.
- 24 February, Lithuanian Centennial gala at the South Boston Lithuanian Club.
- 18 February, Interview with the Worcester Telegram on Amber War. Additional newspaper write-ups are here: on business collectives, on book clubs with other authors.
- 18 February, celebration of the Lithuanian Centennial at the Rodger’s Library in Hudson, NH.
- 28 January, the WWII thriller about Lithuanian partisans resisting the Soviet occupation of Eastern Europe, Amber War, is released from Genretarium Publishing.
- On November 18, seminar at the Thayer Library in Lancaster MA on “The Secrets of Self-Publishing.” For a summary of topics, visit https://ursulawong.wordpress.com/guide-to-writing-a-novel
- On September 16 and 17, reading from Amber Wolf at Creaticity: Lowell’s Art & Maker’s Festival.
- “Writing History” panel for Sterling-Lancaster Community TV and sponsored by the Seven Bridge Writers Collaborative.
- An interview with Seven Bridge Writers’ Collective in preparation for a panel discussion “Writing History” (9/30, Thayer library in Lancaster) is here.
- The essay “Fate, Facts, and War Stories,” was published in Mystery Reader’s Journal.
- In August, with Dr. Kevin and Rona on the show “Dragons, Unicorns, and other Creative Creatures,” to discuss Purple Trees and Amber Wolf. The show was broadcast soon on HCTV in Hudson, NH.
- In August, with Jan Lewis on her fabulous interview show “Be My Guest,” to be broadcast on Upton TV.
- In July, two live radio shows: The morning show on Lowell radio WCAP 980 AM and with Ela Ramsey on Manchester radio WTPL 107.7 FM
- In June, with other writers from the Storyside Consortium in Lancaster, MA, where we participated on a panel discussing the pros and cons of writers’ organizations. The recording was broadcast on Sterling – Lancaster Community TV. Click to watch.
- In March, 2017, I discussed “Women in War” and Amber Wolf at the Thayer Memorial Library in Lancaster, MA.
In February, 2017, Dean Contover’s guess on the popular show “The Current Buzz” from Chelmsford Telemedia. We discussed Soviet era politics, Vladimir Putin, the stability of the Baltic countries, and of course, Amber Wolf. Click to watch!
- On October, 2016 with Veronica Andrew’s popular TV show “Off the Shelf,” where we discussed Amber Wolf and much more. Click to watch!
- On 14 July, 2016, I did an encore interview on Jan Lewis’ TV show, Be My Guest. Click to watch!
- Interviewed by Alana Melanson of the Lowell Sun. Click to see the full article. ‘Most people have stories in them’ Updated: 06/05/2016 07:33:12 AM EDT
Past Appearances (TV, Magazines, Newspapers):
7-week course over viewing the end-to-end process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book in “From Idea to Printed Page.” The course begins in January, 2017 and is sponsored by the Seven Bridges Writer’s Collaborative in Lancaster, Ma.
Amber Wolf signing at the Hudson Library in Hudson, NH. The event is free and open to the public. Come hungry, there will be Lithuanian treats to enjoy.
“Dragons, Unicorns, and Other Creative Things.” with Dr. Kevin and Rona Gofstein on HCTV. Click to watch.
“Be My Guest” with Jan Lewis to talk about Insanity Tales III. Click to watch.
StorySide Panel – Sterling – Lancaster Community TV. Click to watch.
“Be My Guest” with Jan Lewis to talk about Amber Wolf. Click to watch.
“Be My Guest” with Jan Lewis to talk about Purple Trees. Click to watch.
Talk at Tadnuck Booksellers. Click to watch.
“Fate, Facts, and War Stories,” published in Mystery Reader’s Journal
“Author Collectives and Co-ops: What They Are and How to Start One,” published by Jane Friedman.
“Whips on Fire,” published in Spinetingler Magazine.
“A Rustle in the Leaves,” published in Every Day Fiction.